Here is what you should consider when you want to write you will Will writing
An executor will be appointed to carry out the terms of your Will.
- You may have more than one executor.
- They can still benefit from your Will.
- Often executors are partners or spouses.
- Your children can be executors as long as they of legal age.
For each executor will we need the following details: Will writing
- Full name
- Full address
Your Will requires you to have an executor, if you for any reason are not able to appoint an executor, we will be able to adivse on a professional executor.
A guardian is some one you will appoint id you have children under the age of 18.
- Some one who can care of your children
- Are they able to provide for them
A trustee is someone which will manage and abide by any Trust you have set up.
- The Trust is in place to benefit your beneficiaries
- Trustees are usually the same as the executors
- You must appoint a minimum of two Trustees
Beneficiaries are people who you would like to benefit from you Will. You must provide the following for each:
- Full name
- Relationship to you
Some people wish you leave some money to charities If you wish to do some please provide
- The correct tittle of the charity
- Full addres of the charity
- The charity registeration number
We can discuss any business interests that you wish to include in your Will.
Now that you have your Will is written, do you know where you are going to store it?
Please tell is know if you would like information on the storage of your will.
You can write in your will any specific requests you would like during your funeral arrangements.